Saturday, December 5, 2009

Do you need any other reason?

I have my concerns with SWTOR, but when you get right down to it, do you need any other reason to play than this? Seriously though, I like the classes. Especially now that they've all been announced (okay, Bioware still hasn't put up info about the already announced Sith Inquisitor) and we can see how Bioware intends to tap the lore. "[We wanted to] make sure we fulfill the fantasy first". Looks like they're doing that quite well. Joystiq and MMORPG have both posted recent news about some hands on testing they were able to arrange, though MMORPG offers a bit more details and general information.

Since I totally plan on playing Sith, I'm keenly interested Sith Warrior and Sith Inquisitor. Yes, I'm a Jedi fanbois! I started my "career" playing Star Wars MMOs as an alliance member in SWG, but switched to the empire about a year in. I rooted for Anakin in Episode 2 and 3, and look back on my days of loving Luke Skywalker back in 1977 onward as a simple case of misguided childhood mush. I am a true Sith, and have no wish to live the cushy life of a weak Jedi!