Thursday, May 28, 2009

Speaking of gear

Since we've been speaking about gear quite a bit lately I've obviously been thinking along those lines. And it occurred to me, as I was earning honor for my PVP suit for my Shaman just how ugly it is. Then I started thinking about previous "sets" I really did like, like the Druid tier 4 and tier 5 for instance. Wouldn't it be nice if instead of Blizzard creating all new sets using all new art work every arena season, or every tier they instead offer a means to upgrade the stats on existing sets you already have?

As far as Druids go, I liked the old tier 4 set the best and I'd still be wearing it today if that were possible. I'd love to be able to update the stats on that old set instead of having to change my set every 10 levels, or have to go through three tier sets every "end game". That isn't to say that Blizzard should get out of the new art business, just that the capability should be there for those who would rather keep an older set instead of everyone all wearing the same stuff every expansion.