Thursday, April 16, 2009

Serial attention whore Ensidia downs Yogg

I wasn't in the least surprised when I read this. I had been following along on MMO-Champion yesterday and watching the board get updated with new world firsts. Late last night I saw Ensidia was working on Yogg and knew I'd probably be reading about it this morning.

Less than 24 hours after patch release the same people who bitched and whined about completely clearing all raid content in next to no time after the release of WotLK, clear the latest raid effort by Blizzard. And that after weeks testing on the PTR. At the time Ensidia made a point of calling Blizzard out, demanding harder content. Makes a lot of sense, doesn't it?

Not only do they dislike the very idea of content being accessible by a greater portion of the player base, but they spend untold hours "rehearsing" on the PTR, then blow through the content on the live servers and complain about it being too easy. How about Ensidia just STFU and go into a raid without any testing on the PTR and show us just how bad ass they are then?

Sorry for the rant this morning, but these people seriously rub me the wrong way. I hadn't had a visceral reaction like this to other top raid guilds, but then again they never seemed to have publicly crossed a line I think Ensidia has.

As for me, I'm sure I'll be dipping into Ulduar soon enough.