Friday, April 10, 2009

Looking for a new home

I had mentioned recently that I was mulling over looking for a new corporation in EVE for my two characters. Things really hadn't improved in my current corp, and in fact had gotten somewhat more quite with the number of active players taking an even further dip this week. Out of my own sense of personal morales I just didn't feel right looking around for a new corp while I remained in the old one, so I went ahead and took my characters out yesterday and actively began looking for a new home.

But the problem with low skill points on both of my characters is still there. So I had been giving some thought to playing something else while my characters skill up a bit. I might try out the new Empire: Total War game that a friend of mine told me about yesterday.