I've tried for weeks over a period of several months to find myself a pre-made group and in all that time I've found exactly one team that runs on either Saturday or Sunday starting at 5pm EST until about 7pm EST which is my dinner and family time. So I struggle along in the BG PUG group system and take my wins and losses as they come. But new news on Saturday about the upcoming Cataclysm rated battleground system makes me think pre-mades will be a lot easier to come by in the months to come.
Some additional info thanks to World of Raids:
- Players will participate in rated battlegrounds by forming their raid group prior to joining the queue.
- You will only face off against other rated groups.
- Each week the format for rated battlegrounds will be different. It will rotate between 10, 15 and 25-player battlegrounds.
- Rating loss will not exist until after a certain threshold.
- Conquest points will be rewarded for winning rated battlegrounds.
- There will be a limitation on the number of Conquest points you can earn each week to prevent feeling like you must participate in both arenas and rated battlegrounds.
- There will be end-of-season rewards for rated BG teams similar to arenas:
- The classic Honor titles will be coming back and rewarded to the top teams each season.
- The "Gladiator" equivalent teams will also receive epic ground mounts. Ground mounts because they want to reward something you can ride in the battleground and be proud of / show off.