Sunday, September 7, 2008

Yet another blog?

Yes, yet another blog in the millions of blogs out there. I suppose it might not be of very much interest to some, but it might to others. And I've been thinking about starting one for a fairly long time. I already post with some frequency on my technology website, Iggep's Realm, and I had kicked around the idea of posting my MMO and gaming musings there. But it's not really the focus of the site, and I thought detracted from what I'm trying to do there. Starting an MMO/Gaming centric blog fixes that for me. I'll post conspicuous links between the two sites to enable cross-surfing, for those who wish to do so.

So now that the site is up and running, though still somewhat plain, I'll start posting the voluminous ideals and thoughts I have on the industry, the games I play, and what have you. Hope you all enjoy.