Tuesday, May 4, 2010

PC Games I'm looking forward to this year

I don't play a lot of PC games these days.  But just occasionally there are some that I can't wait to pick up.  Including Starcraft 2, which is one of the most anticipated releases that I can ever remember.  The original Starcraft has attained something close to  legendary status.  It's still, a decade later, still a staple in the gaming industry and is all but a national past time in South Korea.  A lot is riding on this release.

A lot of people are impatiently waiting it and I'm one of them.  The release of Star Craft II which was finally announced yesterday would be released on Jul 27th.


Another game I'm anxiously awaiting is Star Wars: the Force Unleashed 2 which was announced today as being released on Oct 26th!  Force Unleashed 1 was a terrific game with stunning visuals and hours of fun game play.  Looking forward to playing its sequal.