Saturday, March 14, 2009

Vin Diesel is getting his Barca on

Vin Diesel has been one of my more favored actors for the past few years, but I had no idea he was a gaming nerd. I personally haven't played Dungeons and Dragons in well over 20 years, but I used to love it. In fact you could say it was my obsession back in Junior High School and the first couple years of High School. Unfortunately the D&D MMO never appealed to me but I imagine Vin has probably checked it out a time or two.

Now I hear that he's working on a new MMO though. It's a little hard to judge the MMO based on the scant information provided in the interview but at least one MMO Blogger is already snickering at it. Personally I could see how something like that might be a great deal of fun, but it would have to offer top notch NPC AI, meaningful PVP that is effected by resources and strategic thinking.

Guess we need to wait and see what happens.